Sweepstakes winners have been selected. Scott Robinson was the winner of the $5000 prize. Scott and his father (who is a veteran) come to the club on occasion for food and drinks. They came in tonight to enjoy the game and bought a couple tickets. One turned out to be the lucky winner. Overall, the sweepstakes raised $742 after winnings were paid out. Thanks to all the participants. The results below are unofficial. Laurel will be contacting the winners by phone if necessary to request a mailing address. If a mailing address was provided the check will be mailed.
- $5000 - Scott Robinson
- $1000 - Roger Fieck
- $500 - Luke Vissers
- $200 - Jeff Eiden
- $200 - Robert Reichardt
- $100 - Cindy Conto
- $100 - Robert Clausnitzer (sp?)
- $100 - Dale Peterson
- $100 - Chuck Monpier
- $100 - Rose Heinz
- $100 - Mark Young
- $100 - Judy Ziebel
- $100 - Luke Vissers
- $100 - Don Bauer
- $100 - Ron Kaiser
The American Legion, Department of Wisconsin Sweepstakes
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or claim prize. Making a donation to The American Legion Post 38 will not improve your chances of winning. Sweepstakes is void in New York and Florida or where otherwise restricted or prohibited by law. To enter The American Legion Post 38 Sweepstakes, you: (i) must be a citizen of the United States or a lawful permanent resident of the United States; (ii) must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the Sweepstakes; and (iii) must not be considered a minor in your state of residence.
2. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: To enter, complete the official Sweepstakes entry forms and mail, no later than December 1,2016, all completed entry forms to: American Legion Post 38, 3220 W. College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54914. All entries must be post-marked on or before December 1, 2016.
One Grand Prize: $5,000 cash.
One (1) Second Prize: $1,000.00 cash.
One (1) Third Prize: $500.00 cash.
Fourth and Fifth Prizes: $200.00 cash.
6th -15th Prizes: $100.00 cash.
4. DRAWINGS: All prize winners will be selected from all eligible entry forms received and/or credited in a random drawing held on December 11, 2016 at halftime of the Packer game at the American Legion Post 38, 3220 W. College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54914. The selected winners will be notified by Sponsor via telephone or mail. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor's decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these official rules, and are final and binding in all respects.
5. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this promotion. By participating, entrants and winners grant to Sponsor, and Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies, the right to use entrant's and winner's name, photograph, likeness, statement, image and/or recorded audio and video footage, for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in perpetuity without compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability release (where legal) and publicity release, along with an IRS Form W9, which must be returned within the time specified by Sponsor. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, are returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, winner will be disqualified. All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date.
6. NO LIABILITY. In no event will Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) lost, late, or misdirected entries; or (c) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Dane County in the State of Wisconsin.
8. WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by January 5, 2017 to: The American Legion Post 38, 3220 W. College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54914.